Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody checkout the new Zinik Z25 Luni wheels offered at Tire Rack. I am thinking about purchasing them in 18" dia. Machined w/black accent. Feedback appreciated!:)

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Here it is.

But I like this one better. Machine w/ bright satin accent.

·
Registered
107 Posts
oh boys, thats some sexy wheels there.
Care to share the price, dont think my 1yr college student budget can afford it though :((

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Surprise....we have the same taste in wheels! :D
lol that we do..i'm on a mission to find a wheel i like..i want to make sure i like it and it looks good on the car, because they'll be on their for alongtime. I can't afford to switch wheels every year.

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
lol that we do..i'm on a mission to find a wheel i like..i want to make sure i like it and it looks good on the car, because they'll be on their for alongtime. I can't afford to switch wheels every year.
Seriously. Epsilon...
lol...My GS rims is the 5th set and I'm still looking at MRR HR2.
Again, you'll never be done.:naughty:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
well this will be the only set for this car..lol i could keep my winter steelies on all year round! :lol:

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
18" dia $217- apiece. If they look as good in person I'll buy a set next month.

·
instant noodle FTW
239 Posts
why not go for 19s? imo 18s look abit tiny on a gen6, like you said, you cant change wheels for a while once you have bought this, so maybe its better to go w 19s, they suit the car better imo, but again its all up to you, just a thought lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
lol...My GS rims is the 5th set and I'm still looking at MRR HR2.
Again, you'll never be done.:naughty:

My buddy has 18" HR2s, youll have to do 19s as 18s are dicontinued now, and they cost $$

·
Certified Member
218 Posts
Here it is.

But I like this one better. Machine w/ bright satin accent.

I havta agree with you. the satin accent looks unique.:thumbup: sexyy.. but i bet the price is ugly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts